Sunday, 28 January 2007

What are you doing to improve your credit?

Lexington Law – Largest and most trusted report repair firm in America

What we do

The Fair Credit Reporting Act gives Americans the right to contact credit bureaus and dispute items on their credit reports that they feel classify as inaccurate, unverifiable, or misleading. If the bureaus cannot verify that the information on their reports is correct, then those items must be deleted.

Disputing items on your credit report should be an easy process, but the credit bureaus have spent years refining tactics meant to frustrate and confuse consumers, causing many to give up before they ever see results.

Defending your credit rights since 1991, Lexington Law has the knowledge and experience needed to help you effectively fight the credit bureaus. From bankruptcies to charge-offs to tax liens, Lexington Law has challenged virtually every credit problem under the sun-and deleted over 600,000 items last year alone.

How it works

Lexington Law has become the trusted leader in credit report repair because we believe in our work and we're committed to our clients' success. That, coupled with our exceptional knowledge and experience in the credit repair industry, has allowed us to achieve amazing results that have literally turned our clients' lives around.

Ever since the Fair Credit Reporting Act made credit repair possible, the credit bureaus have been working to make it complicated and difficult. Our fifteen years of experience fighting the bureaus have helped us develop a vast arsenal of tools and strategies to make credit repair easy and effective-the way it should be. Our simple steps:

Step 1: Forward your credit reports.After signing up, you will begin by forwarding to us your credit reports from the three major credit bureaus. If you do not have your reports, we can help you get copies once you sign up. With each repair cycle, you will receive updated reports from the bureaus. It is important to forward each updated report to us so we can track which items were deleted. Reports should be mailed to our office, not faxed or emailed (see questions at bottom for more).

Step 2: Choose which items to dispute.Once your credit reports are received, our staff enters the information into our database. Using our online Dispute Valet service you then choose how to dispute selected items. Sound complicated? Not to worry--our easy-to-use wizard makes this step a simple matter of pointing and clicking with your mouse.

Step 3: Lexington works your case.Lexington begins the dispute process by drawing upon its vast arsenal of credit report repair strategies and experience to challenge questionable negative items directly with the credit bureaus. Depending on the number of questionable items on your credit reports this step will be repeated for each subsequent loop through the cycle. (Clients who have selected an upgraded level of service will receive additional legal interventions.)

Step 4: Sit back and relax.The credit bureaus have 30 days to investigate your dispute. After that, they must inform you of their results, and send you a free copy of your updated report. It usually takes 60 days from the day we send a dispute to the day you receive an updated report. When you receive a response from a bureau, make a copy of the updated report for your records then send the original to Lexington Law. Thus the cycle begins anew, this time hopefully with fewer questionable items on your credit report.

Are you ready to get the process started?

Lexington Law

Testimonials

“I’m sure you hear this all the time but I couldn't stop singing songs of praise to the staff at the Lexington Law Firm. I got an updated copy of my Experian Credit Report today and I was so happy I started jumping up and down in the driveway. They deleted six out of nine negative entries — and in less than two months — now that’s what I call SERVICE. I can’t wait to see the negative entries fall off my other reports as well! Thanks a million!”— A., Lexington client

“Your service is great! My Experian credit report is all cleaned up! I can't believe it! The other two bureaus are almost clean too. The past six months have been great. Ford leasing company picked up the lease for a $40,000 car easily. I've also gotten new credit cards with high lines of credit and low interest and zero interest on balance transfers. So far I've spent under $500 on your service. It has been worth every penny. You guys are just great. I'd recommend you to anyone that has a scary credit report! Thanks so much.”— B.G., Lexington client

“You guys did a great job! My beacon score went up 90+ points in less than a year. I went from horrible credit, to marginal to good credit. We have even purchased a house and went with a conventional mortgage.”— K.D., Lexington client

“Thank you very much! To date, I have been quite pleased with your service and happy to report that my credit is very good now. I have not been able to get a normal credit card for the past 5+ years, however, after signing on with Lexington Law a little over a year ago, I now enjoy a good rating. I am approved for most credit lines that I apply for — at good rates. I will continue to endorse this service. Thanks again!”— P.C., Lexington client

“THANK-YOU so much for your prompt reply. I am VERY happy with your work and professionalism!”— L.L., Lexington client

“Your firm is absolutely outstanding! Your website said I would start seeing progress around 2-3 months and that is absolutely true, but I must admit that I was doubtful... Thank you so much for your help! I feel like I am becoming "credit human" again!”— C.A., Lexington client

“Just want to say a big THANKS for your updates. I will continue to do my part and getting the info to you all as soon as it is available to me. Again thanks for your help and responses. It's people like you that give customer relations and customer service a good name.”— A., Lexington client

“Thank you for doing this for me, it is such a one-on-one service you all provide, dedicated ’till the end, able to work out any up and coming problem, a resolve, an end, a good end. All of you and yours have a safe & happy Thanksgiving... I love you guys... We are having our FIRST Thanksgiving because of you in our OWN HOME!!! THANK YOU!!!”— The S.'s, Lexington clients

“I have had your service for over a year now. I have a new truck at a great interest rate and a loan at a great interest rate. All creditors rave about how great my credit is. It sounds really weird but i am getting the credit now! Thank you so much!”— S.S., Lexington client

“I have to admit I was a little skeptical at first, but after seeing what you were able to do with my credit after only a few months, it is very reassuring. Thank you for everything that you are doing for me and please pass on to your staff my appreciation for all of the hard work.”— T.B., Lexington client

“I just wanted to thank for for the great work you are doing for me. I'm very excited about the progress you've made and continue to look forward to more in the future. Thank you for your time and for your consistenly good customer relations. Each time I've had a question I've been answered in 1 business day. Thanks again.”— A.B., Lexington client

“Thanks so much for the reply. I am so impressed by your incredible attention to the customer. Retaining your company was the best thing we have ever done. Thanks so much for all the hard work!”— J.W., Lexington client

“It was a pleasure talking with you today. It is always refreshing to actually speak with a person, rather than an e-mail, lol. I feel better and wanted to thank you for your time.”— M.A., Lexington client

“Thanks for the excellent services you have provided. I would sincerely say that your organization conducted business in the utmost professional manner. I am extremely pleased with the way you worked things out for me. Thanks for the wonderful service. You and your team have a great year ahead!”— B.P., Lexington client

“Because of the awesome work you guys did, I was able to get both myself and my wife new cars (well, almost new) and to think, a year or so ago, I couldn't get anything almost new without unreal interest and all that. I have recommended your services to all of our friends and family and will continue to do so in the future. Now my wife is in the process of working with you to get her credit cleared up. I couldn't be any happier. Thank you.”— M.F., Lexington client

“You guys are so friendly... are you charging me per e-mail? Given the level of communication it seems that $39.00 per month is too little? Are there hidden fees going on here?”— V.S., Lexington client[Editor's note: No hidden fees, we simply do the best job we can communicating with our clients.]

“Thank you for your reply. I must admit that you and your staff have been most responsive to my needs and I am thoroughly enjoying the working relationship. Keep up the great work!”— G., Lexington client

“All of you are very kind and we have appreciated everything you have done. We will most definitely work with you in the future.”— C.A & G.S., Lexington clients

“I am very happy with the results that your firm has provided for me. I am now able to get loans and credit cards that were impossible for me to get earlier without your help. I am now able to get low and reasonable financing terms because of my new credit. I have had a total of fifteen deletions and I thank you for helping me not have to wait seven years before I am able to start over again with my credit. Thank you.”— K.C., Lexington client

“I know you must get millions of e-mails, but I want to quickly let you know how much I appreciate the report I received, and the also the note from you. Since we spoke, I have received the most prompt response from the credit bureau, and more information for me to use in expediting the process. Thanks for your professionalism and concientious approach to my situation.”— V.P., Lexington client

Learn what 300,000 clients already know: credit report repair is possible

No comments: